Humble beginnings

With many spare gigabytes of newly found bundle of joy, MTN Uganda’s Unlimited internet package and head full of opinions on mostly everything that is not my business, I decided to open this blog.
As I sit here in a dimly lit corner of Just Kicking Sports Bar, waiting on my late night meeting, I wonder which one of the many topics I've read about and listened to people go on and on about today I feel strongest about.

By now you've figured that that there's not gonna be any depth to that title and that it's simply something clever said about the start of something and this happens to be the first of hopefully many more rumblings and a little more sense, I digress. While I get round to that, I have some questions. All of them incredibly difficult for my simple mind. Here we go;

Is there a scientific reason for the almost absolute need and craving for belonging?
Must we belong,  really?

Is there a psychological reason for the decibels at which rock music is almost always played?

My next question would have been about these Christmas lights lighting this bar in June but I realize this petty is going central and I'm probably hungry!

Look, here comes my meeting! Let me leave this incredibly amazing shot of a cathedral in Gulu district in northern Uganda, here, taken by my personal favorite photographer, Pipes AKA Kreative Adikt, during one of our cool Koikoi Uganda trips (I'll be back with more on this).


Ciao!




Comments

Popular Posts