An Enduring Love

No wonder our cups overflow!
Photo: Internet

Just the other day I was freaking out about something. This anxiety thing could very well become a lifestyle for some people, as much as it's a generally recognized condition; one that warrants medical attention. I was freaking about about decisions that I couldn't make or even change, as I usually do (I'm gonna change that).

And then it occurred to me that as far as Christianity, the gospel and its lessons go, many us (mortals) seem to learn but never store the information or lessons learned about these subjects. Take for example Faith, or the abundant Grace of God, His love etc. Whenever we are pressed against the wall, pray and eventually make it out of the woods, we thank God (or at least I hope we do), then go on living like the hard times never happened until they happen AGAIN!

This got me thinking about creation. What would I make of a creation which I program every time I need it to perform a task? Imagine a mobile phone which you customize or personalize to your preference and at the end of the day, it resets to factory settings. Every darn day! Gosh! I'd probably never bother with it.

And yet God does!

Every day, He bears with our forgetfulness and patiently teaches the same lessons we learned many times over.

That's an amazing God! With an Enduring Love!

Comments

Popular Posts